More information coming soon ... Test it ...
Google recently released a study on Internet usage via smartphones in Spain. The study, dubbed 'Our Mobile Planet: Spain' shows the main findings on trends in mobile consumer use.
The five main conclusions reached by the study are:
1. Smartphones have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. In May 2012 the penetration of smartphones in Spain is 44%.
2. The smartphones have changed consumer behavior. 58% of people search on their smartphones every day.
3. Smartphones help users to navigate the world. 88% of smartphone users have searched for local information.
4. Smartphones have changed the way consumers make purchases. 82% have searched for a product or service on your phone.
5. Smartphones help advertisers to connect with consumers. 68% have conducted a mobile search after seeing an ad.